Fall has arrived here and with the falling leaves I decided to let my long locks fall as well.
To be honest I really did not have much choice in the matter.
My hardresser must not have been a big fan of my hair, since she decided to make such a huge mess of it, that led it to be so ruined, that there was only one option. CUT IT!
Luckily it ended up being longer than what I had imagined
such a relief .
Now the shorter do has grown on me and I have found the pros of having shorter hair.
- 20 minutes less blowdry time
- when i curl or straighten it it does not take half a day
- I dont wake up doring the night being choked in my hair
- much less shampoo = more money for shoes!!
These simple 3 facts make me love it!
The cons however is:
- not having that long sleek ponytail or braid
- not that many options when it comes to hairstyles
- having to style it everyday instead of the easy bun/ponytail
Irresitible Me gave med the best of both world with their easy clip-in extensions that matches my own haircolor perfectly!
They are so easy to clip in and out and are so strong that you dont have to fear them falling out during the day. can you imagine?! All the feers and doubts that you get from other girls having extentions is nonexisting.
I wear them a lot more than I had imagined I would. I have always had long hair so I never needed extensions before, but now they are such a lifesaver. Who knew that having long hair could be that important?!
Now I can have my long ponytail back whenever I want and still have the shorter do during the workweek.
The best of both worlds – what can be better than that?
Pink skirt: Asos
Lace top: She in
Bag: Proenza Schouler
Skirt: Gina Tricot
Extensions: Irresitible Me